Welcome Letter from
The Full Spectrum of Healthcare: From Prevention to Rehabilitation and Everything in Between
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 18th MIXiii-BIOMED Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 14-16, 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The common definition of Healthcare is the field concerned with the maintenance or restoration of the health of the body and mind. Yet, for generations we have been using the term healthcare to describe “sickcare”. In the upcoming MIXiii BIOMED 2019 conference we will expand the definition and focus on The Full Spectrum of Healthcare: From Prevention to Rehabilitation and Everything in Between
In past conferences, we have dealt with diagnosis, monitoring and treatment domains, and we will continue to do so this year as well. However, in addition, we will expand the scope and range of topics to explore trends and innovations that are shaping the future of the healthcare system to its full extent. In all topics we will feature medical device, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis where appropriate. Fields to be included:
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Deep Diving : the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
- Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
- New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
- Smart Implants’ Revolution