Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to participate in the 17th MIXiii-BIOMED 2018 Conference and Exhibition, to be held May 15-17, 2018 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
This year we will explore and aim to fuel the innovations and trends that are shaping the future of healthcare systems and life sciences. The conference will be divided into 9 main tracks:
- Digital Health, IoT, and Big Data – New Armamentarium in Medicine
- Next Generation Oncology Treatments
- Brain Health
- Personalized Diagnostics and Treatment
- Gene Editing and Therapies
- Nanomedicine and its Role in New Medical Therapeutics
- From Academia Research to Industry
- Pathways and Technologies Enabling Shorter Time to Regulatory Approvals
- Cannabis’ Therapeutic Promise: Real or Fake?
As we envision and analyze our projections for the future of healthcare systems, we should address ways to diagnose and treat patients by utilizing next generation methods and innovations in precision and targeted medicine genetics, and personal diagnosis, treatment and monitoring with the goal to improve the way we treat, prevent and cure diseases. Digital health can play a key role in addressing these fields.